Sure. . .and you are likely shaking your head in despair that I would put a screen on your screen.
It's not meant to give you double vision .. .
nor is it meant to be an exercise in reviewing for the sake of remembrance.
It's just that I use this blog to document the milestones in my life ...
and I don't imagine I'll ever note two million on this blog .. .
so I need to take advantage of the help of friends.
I am amazed at the kindness of commenters.
I read each and everyone of the comments that came in yesterday.
Out of the hundreds I read. . .a few stood out to me.
- the comment from . . . S. who shared my sandbox with me when we were tiny girls .. .
- the comment from V who I used to sing in choir with and was one of our first encourager's . . .
- the comment from a reporter who not only reports but encourages as well. . .
- the comment from Debbie M. . .who always makes me smile when she leaves her name. ..(she has no idea what that means to us bloggers when someone is not only willing to encourage. . .but is willing to sign for it too!)
- Comments from dear nieces who I'm sure will be getting a book but took the time to say congratulations anyways.
- The comment from my florist. ..who creates beauty for others everyday.
- Comments from those that are our regular commenters and today had to fight for comment space . we know you are our loyal commenters and we appreciate you so much.
There are so many others that I have not mentioned but were appreciated all the same.
So many of you we have never met and yet your kindness speaks volumes.
Really . .when I think about it ..
the blog is as much about the people who read it as it is the blog itself.
Would it make any sense to record recipes if no one ever made them?
No of course not.
Thanks for being part of our party.
Our life is richer for having you part of our journey. ..
and we're glad you've come along.
all for now . .