- a campsite with a 10% incline leading away from the site into the trees. . is a good thing.
- parents that teach their kids to ride bikes early .. even better
- washable felts. . .priceless
- rock art . . .so cheap
- a bag of peanuts. . .cheap
- learning to communicate with the animals. . very funny
- boats with strings attached bought as we left town. . .
- hours of endless fun with them saying .."grammie. ..look"
- and me saying .. ."wow". . .over and over again.
all for now ..
I think the activity coordinator was well prepared. Fun times...fun memories.ReplyDelete
Idyllic days... Isn't a blog a sweet way to document these fun times?ReplyDelete
So wonderful and such great memories to treasure.ReplyDelete
I have to agree with Judy! You are setting yourself up for many return trips!ReplyDelete
Sounds fantastic!! :) looks like they had a great time too!ReplyDelete
I find myself saying 'WOW' a lot too, and "good sharing/cleaning up/eating/jumping/etc"
All, so much fun!
For a moment I thought that you had put them into boats with strings attached...That might be something to do for next year plan.ReplyDelete
What beautiful memories you are making.ReplyDelete
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted