- lil' farm hand came to play .. .nap and give the toddler pool it's first splash. .
- baked up a rhubarb platz. . .because it sounded yummy!
- (when the sitters arrived. . .aka "the parents"). . . ran inside to get showered and changed. ..kissed the lil' farmhand goodbye before he knew what was happening. . .
- driving off the yard .. . picked up by Richard and Dorothy.
- stopped by Todd and Nancy's to pick them up . . . and sent them to the way back of the van. . .since they are the newest wed.
- headed west . ..to Vancouver. . .
- parked in the Sutton Place parking garage.
- went to the hot dog stand that we were all craving. .
- walked Robson. . .the shopping district
- stopped at Mac. . .all us girls shopped for a new lipstick
- went and browsed through H&M
- went to Gap .. .Nancy had a return. .. I came out with a bag. . .Terry found this amazing.
- at precisely 8:30. . .arrived back at Sutton Place for their Chocolate Buffet.
- enjoyed an hour and a half. . .of relaxing .. and delicious. . . celebration of Dorothy's Birthday .. .(thinking to myself. . .we are so blessed to have friends)
- went down to the parking garage. . .laughing all the way. .
- Terry continued with his jokes .. .on the way home. . .more laughing. .
- Dropped Todd and Nancy off first. . .since they are the newest wed. . .
- and then us. .
- Happy Birthday Dorothy my friend. . .you have the best parties .. .and you deserve them!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Saturday Morning Extra!
with love, Lovella ♥