The oddest thing has happened. I have a sudden spurt of energy.
Perhaps the promises we hear of energy from daily walking has finally sunk in. . . or perhaps my creative juices have taken a side street. . .or perhaps the constant drizzle outdoors have altered my brain waves.
Writing this yesterday. . .I couldn't find enough moments in the day to accomplish all that I felt inclined to begin.
1. Dinner to start for cousin camp. . . .(parents love to smell dinner when they walk in the door)
2. Fabric to purchase for the aprons I suddenly feel compelled to sew.
3. A sewing room that needs a quick tidy before new projects are started.
4. Emails to return from dear friends who have sent such fun chats my way.
5. Blog posts to think on. . .and schedule for days that I have "wee" precious time.
6. Lunch to begin .. . and coffee to make. . .(is it 2 pm already?)
7. Pictures to download for the cooking blog.
I know that many of you run circles around me in all that you do in a day .. .
but isn't it nice to once in awhile. . .feel ambitious to even get started?
I'm off to make a pot of coffee and pause to chat with my farmer. . .and then,
I'll cut that first apron out. . .before dinner is begun.
All for now. . .with love,